Want to apply your customer research skills to build insights and shape business strategies for Amazon across different businesses and geographies? The Customer Experience Strategy organization is looking for a highly motivated, creative and curious individual to join our team in Munich.
As a Senior Product and Customer Insights Manager you will lead customer research across multiple geographies, product lines (e.g. Media, Consumer Electronics, Apparel, etc.) and domains (Retail, Marketplace, Digital, etc.). The insights you generate will have a direct impact on how business partners shape customer experience improvement initiatives. Within a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment, this role will provide you with ample opportunities to constantly build your skill set and address new challenges while you help Amazon to achieve its vision: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
· Customer Research and Analytics: design, execute, and manage customer research to measure customer loyalty and Net Promoter Score (NPS) and identify opportunities to improve CX.
· Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Amazon improve our customer experience.
· Product Management: Ability to gather and articulate business need(s), develop hypotheses, and influence the design of research product(s) to help business teams drive customer-inspired actions for improvement of Amazon products and services.
· Teamwork: Work cross functionally with peers globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
· Stakeholder management: Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on studies and actions to improve our customers' experience.
The right candidate will:
· Have experience in customer research design and quantitative market research
· Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
· Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
· Be curious, eager to learn, and think outside the box to innovate
· Be a self-starter who solves problems and follows up on commitments in a timely manner while also being a team player
· Communicate openly and proactively with peers and leadership
· Be flexible and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
· Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
· University degree
· Several years of work experience in areas such as market research, statistics, finance or qualitative/quantitative research
· C2 certificate or equivalent in English
· Demonstrated knowledge of key customer experience metrics and methodology (e.g., NPS, etc.)
· Experience with customer survey research design and statistics
· Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
· Several years of experience with Excel (Advanced - Lookups/Pivot Tables)
· Excellent communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels and functions; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical senior audience (verbal and written) in English and one other European language; able to produce and finalize complex documents in English.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.