Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Would you describe yourself as an entrepreneurial hunter? Someone who is driven by exceeding goals, is a keen negotiator, thrives in ambiguity and excels in a fast paced, start-up environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to own high impact, high visibility partnerships across multiple industries, and are passionate about improving customers' lives through technology?
Amazon Devices is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. We build devices and services that help make customers’ lives easier, safer, and more fun – enabling people to do more and think about technology less. We’re optimists; we see how voice computing, artificial intelligence (AI), and sensor technologies are simplifying and improving the way we interact with technology and the world around us. We believe that these technologies should be available to benefit all customers.
As a Senior Business Development Manager on the Devices New Business Development team, you will be responsible for developing new and existing Business to Business (B2B) relationships across multiple verticals in your assigned territory. You will own all aspects of scaling the business, driving the vision for expansion through online and offline routes-to-market, negotiating complex contracts, and collaborating with internal and external technical and logistics teams. You will own the relationship end-to-end including device fulfilment and unit performance. You will work with executive-level external counterparts to build creative solutions for business requirements across all Amazon device families including Echo, Blink, FireTV, Fire Tablets, Kindle, eero and Ring.
You will own the sales and marketing strategies, unit sales, forecasts, shipment plans, promotional activities and deployment strategies across Telco, Entertainment, Smart Home, Utility and Energy verticals. This will require working with both internal and external teams including product, business development, and logistics to drive data-driven, financially viable, high volume device programs that provide our partners and end users with top-tier business solutions. You will represent your business in meetings with senior leadership and meet regularly with partners to develop the long term strategy as well as drive short term program execution.
This is a highly visible role with exposure to multiple leaders within the Devices organisation as well as broadly across Amazon. We will require fluency in German
· Prospect, negotiate and build relationships with leading enterprises across key verticals.
· Develop and manage C-suite relationships in the partner organisation, including the delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews and executive briefings.
· Dive deep into data to cut through ambiguity and deliver high impact solutions and opportunities.
· Work in a highly matrixed, geographically distributed team with competing priorities.
· Balance short term opportunity with long term strategic importance, often with long throughput times.
· Lead internal and external business reviews covering operational performance and strategic initiatives for your geography.
· Develop strong cross functional relationships regionally and globally
· Travel domestically as needed (Estimated 10-20%).
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Extensive years business/partnership development.
· Strong examples of negotiation results with large companies.
· Experience using analysis, reporting, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions.
· Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business partners and stakeholder teams via written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Experience implementing and managing globally scalable programs.
· Ability to work in an environment where continuous innovation is required and ambiguity is the norm
· Experience working cross-functionally with creative, logistic, and technical teams.
· Strong understanding of consumer electronics and/or smart home industry
· Startup mentality and self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment.
· Progressive outside of the box thinker with sound business judgement.
· Multiple years experience establishing new business models and commercial relationships.
· Proven track record of moving partners through funnel and delivering results with significant contributions to P&L.
· Multiple years experience building new product and service offerings in partnership with product, engineering, finance, legal, and marketing teams.