Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, our aim is to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our customers experience is influenced significantly by how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile arena. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Marketing and Events Manager (m/w/d) to work closely with a team of business development managers in charge of recruiting Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) in Germany as part of a new growth program. The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low start-up costs and access to Amazon's technology and logistics experience.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our field marketing strategy to generate and nurture leads for the Delivery Service Partner program. By organizing and creating high-touch experiences like events and visiting our sites across your geography you will develop and execute targeted marketing activation.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in digital/performance marketing, marketing strategy & planning, events management, and a strong background in lead generation. You are a ‘hands on’ person with a high level of autonomy who is not afraid to drive results from the front.
A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer focused and is able to demonstrate a proven ability to work independently across a number of stakeholders under time constraints to meet deadlines and deliver results. With strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit you love to travel, meet new people, pitch stories and enjoy building lasting relationships. The role reports to an EU Senior Marketing Manager.
- Develop online and offline marketing strategy to achieve DSP targets by Country
- Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights to inform internal and external acquisition marketing strategy
- Partner with functional stakeholders to develop a differentiated and local marketing strategy and plan for internal DSP lead-generation
- Implement the plan leveraging virtual teams, business development managers and agencies
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing channels, materials, campaigns and resources and drive lead-generation
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities
- Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication at scale
Flexible Location in Germany (Munich or Berlin)
· A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· German Speaker - Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
Minimum 4 years in a marketing role managing digital campaigns across multiple channels.
· Hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns including live events, virtual events as well as setting up attribution modelling and full funnel reporting.
· Proven ability to work independently, autonomously and deliver results consistently in a sales or lead generation environment
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
· Ability to transition from concept to detailed execution with a ‘hands on’ mentality
· Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
· · 3-5 years of experience in marketing role such across digital media and field marketing, with B2B/B2C online marketing experience.
· Experience of key online marketing channels: Google, FB, Instagram, etc.
· Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (specifically Salesforce)
· A career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
· Excellent team player
· Additional languages advantage
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates