**Location: preferred location is Munich. Can also be based out of Berlin**
As an EMEA Sales Operations Analyst, you will be collaborating with Sales Operations teams and Sales Managers to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the AWS CS EMEA business. You will also operate the day-to-day execution of the business, including managing the reporting cadence, utilising various CRM & reporting tools to derive well-vetted analysis and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed.
In this role, you will be the central SME for operational requests raised by the EMEA sales teams, collaborating with internal end-users and cross-functional international teams to solve problems and deliver successfully against high standards. You should be passionate about working with data and developing and owning process improvements to standardise, automate and optimise central processes in a scalable approach.
Your analytic skills, strong business judgement and focus on our core operational inputs will make you a critical partner to Sales and Sales Strategy & Ops leaders as you help them execute, identify gaps and remove barriers to execution.
Do you have experience driving sales operations? Are you passionate about analysing large sets of data and providing process improvement recommendations?
Come build the future with us.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields
· Advanced skills in MS Excel, working with large datasets
· Ability to multitask and conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company and with cross-functional teams would be highly beneficial
· Hands-on experience of Salesforce, compensation tools e.g. Varicent and BI tools e.g. Tableau
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Experience driving data-driven recommendations and suggestions to senior leaders
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.