JOIN OUR SUPPLY CHAIN TEAMS!
Behind every great brand is a great story.
At L’Oréal, ours began with a young entrepreneurial chemist, Eugène Schueller, producing and selling hair-dye from his kitchen. From these humble roots, we’re today a family of 88,000 employees, who collaborate across 150 countries and over 36 world renowned brands, with the goal of innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumers’ beauty needs and desires.
While inventing the future of beauty is our passion, we’re doing it with a strong commitment to sustainability and environment in everything we do. And our ambition is to be the #1 BeautyTech Company.
Fueling this roadmap is the Operations team at L’Oréal- 20,000 people strong, spread world-wide and orchestrating cutting-edge expertise across the entire value chain – from packaging and product development to sourcing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
We are a bunch of very diverse individuals who absolutely love what we do and are excited by the real possibilities that data and technology are unlocking for us.
Joining L'Oréal means being a part of a company that:
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build the future.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values regarding social and environmental points of view.
- Is constantly at the fore front of technology to respond to consumer demands for agility, personalization and new beauty experiences.
V.I.E is a Business France device allowing Europeans to works internationally for a designated compagny:
- You must be aged 18 to 28.
- You must have completed national service obligation.
- You must be citizien of the European Economic Area.
- You must not be a national of the country you are applying for.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join our Customer Care Modern Trade and eCommerce Team
At L’Oréal you’ll be working together with passionate people and a management team that will help you to become the best version of yourself. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse working environment where fun and hard work go hand in hand. We take our corporate citizenship seriously and as an employee you can play an active role. Sustainability is our DNA and developing operational excellence through a green supply chain is one of our core values.
EACH DAY AS PART OF THIS TEAM, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
Think strategic by taking ownership and by managing & driving key projects in the Customer Care Modern Trade & eCommerce Team in a working environment characterized by a strong team spirit.
Act Tactical and work with a high level of agility and business acumen to support the our for our multi-divisional Customer Supply Services (CSS) on continuous improvement with focus on harmonization and simplification with the opportunity to take on the responsibility for own clients and projects.
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY IN IT:
Managing your own eCommerce Customer you will:
- Manage the order to post delivery flow to ensure a fast and efficient execution for the assigned customers and tasks.
- Provide continuity and excellent service to Customers
- Peak alignment, turnover piloting incl. communication and coordination with sales & portfolio, capacity planning – alignment with physical distribution, availability analysis incl. portal adjustments, order response, control of promotional orders, delivery blocks and reason codes
- Manage claims, disputes & reverse flows
- Manage your own continuous improvement projects
- Support and conduct our multidivisional harmonization projects
- Automate and optimize our processes, KPI tracking and internal Excel file processing
THE SKILLS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Languages: English (must have), German (optional), French (not necessary)
- High level of initiative, ability to work under pressure and a strong ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical skills, fact based
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and analyze large data (e.g. PowerBI)
- Curious mindset that’s eager to learn and improve
- Comes up with and implements innovative ideas
- Agility, responsiveness and an eye for priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in dealing with colleagues and contacts
- Solid organizational skills with attention to details
IF YOU COME WITH AN EDUCATION BACKGROUND IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH A TECHNICAL /SUPPLY CHAIN FOCUS, ENGINEERING OR SIMILAR, BE PART OF THIS RIDE!