Logistics at full potential
At GXO Logistics we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic technical employee. Are you the person who wants to work 100% for our technical organization and are not afraid of heights? Then we are looking for you! We are located in Hoogeveen!
Within this challenging position you will work together in the in-house technical department on all daily activities in the technical and mechanical field. We have a unique mechanized high-rise building with associated low-rise building fully equipped with technology. This large-scale technical installation is very challenging both mechanically and electronically in terms of maintenance and repair work. In short, a great diversity of techniques!
What you do on a typical day
- Performing periodic, preventive and/or curative maintenance and adjustments to installations, internal transport equipment, building and grounds in order to minimize downtime in operations
- Tracing and solving/repairing malfunctions with regard to installations, internal transport equipment, building and grounds.
- For the malfunctions you localize and identify you make improvements and you also carry them out
- Mechanical dismantling/dismantling and rebuilding/assembling of e.g. Roller tracks, racks, and internal transport equipment
- Carrying out technical modifications that are necessary in the context of operational and safety bottlenecks
- Pro-actively taking care of timely repairs and maintenance, so that failures can be prevented and the operation can continue
What you need to succeed at GXO
- You have a technical vocational education at MBO level (preferably mechatronics)
- A service-oriented attitude
- Perseverance, practical, positive, flexible and stress-resistant
- You find safe working important
- You keep your head cool and find it a challenge to solve failures as quickly as possible
- You are able to work in a team, but also independently within the departmental programme
What do we offer you
- Competitive salary
- You will be working in the warehouse of a large retail chain
- A dynamic organization, where space for own input and development are key
- The control over your own success and the necessary support in your development
- A job with a lot of responsibility, where no day is the same
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues in logistics
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.