As Sales Director at OnLogic you lead the EU Sales team in account acquisition and account management for our European region. You are a mentor and coach to our strong sales team, to whom winning, collaborating and having fun is the job. You put your experience in selling in technology companies to work in ensuring the team exceeds its goals. OnLogic is growing rapidly; you therefore have a unique opportunity to develop and implement our Sales strategy and keep it in line with the long-term company goals.
This is how you approach your day. Strategic
- You develop and implement the Sales strategic plan for Europe in alignment with our global team and you are responsible for achieving the sales targets.
- You manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management and you demonstrate strong understanding of CRM use and best practices.
- Recruitment and selection: you help establish the sales team hiring plan and you are involved in hiring to maximize growth.
- You utilize resources on the US Sales team for maximum effectiveness and international/cross border selling.
- You use your excellent knowledge and experience in utilizing CRM and best practices.
- You actively coach and mentor the Sales team using a solid sales methodology. You demonstrate a clear track record of closing new business and growing existing business.
- You ensure the team’s accountability to goal setting and hitting goals. You provide performance evaluations with an eye to improve team member output.
- You establish and coach the Sales team on establishing appropriate strategic account plans.
- You travel 25%-30% of your time with the team members to European customers.
Who we are looking for:
- In addition to leading the team, you may maintain direct customer relationships and grow key accounts in order to lead by example.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director in our fast growing office in Oosterhout (NB) in the Netherlands. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are engaged by your sales drive. You are an empathetic leader who understands that sales is not about being the loudest in the room, but about the right mixture between critical listening and formulating the right questions. You thrive in an energetic, fast growing industrial computer sales environment.
Over de werkgever
OnLogic is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At OnLogic you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture. Please click here to learn more about Life at OnLogic.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At OnLogic you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
Who is OnLogic?
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
A global industrial PC company focused on hardware for the IoT edge, OnLogic designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, we create computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003 as Logic Supply, OnLogic has served more than 70,000 customers and has offices in the US, Netherlands, Taiwan, and Malaysia. Learn more about how builders, makers, and doers are making the impossible possible using OnLogic hardware at www.OnLogic.com or on Twitter @OnLogic.
This is you!
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ sales experience in the IPC/embedded industry or an industry very closely related to OnLogic, with leadership experience of a sales team of at least 5 people in both inbound and outbound sales.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business or related education, and you are fluent in Dutch and English. Speaking German and/or French is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of your team meeting and exceeding their goals.
- You have experience in creating and managing incentive plans, as well as a sales plan in multiple geographies in Europe (BeNeLux, DACH region, UK/Ireland are required - France and Italy are a plus)
- You have outstanding consultative selling abilities and customer acquisition skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing executive level customers and partners.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to nurture a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- You have experience with a specific sales methodology and sales funnel management, as well as in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales tools.
- You have a demonstrated ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist