What we offer our warehouse workers
- A gross hourly wage of 12,33 an hour
- A long-term job, parttime or fulltime
- Work within walking distance of metro station Berkel
- The freedom to schedule your own hours
- Or a fixed schedule with guaranteed hours - whatever you prefer!
- A job where you make a difference: you'll make sure groceries are ready for delivery and contain only fresh products
- Join a young team and work for the fastest growing company in the Netherlands
- Delicious daily free lunch and diner, prepared by our team of chefs
- A €200 training budget (according to CAO)
- A travel compensation for up to 40 kilometers
- Collecting and picking groceries in the warehouse
- Loading and unloading the trucks
- Guarding the quality of the products
- Filling the shelves in the warehouse
- You're at least 18 years old
- You're proactive and love learning new skills
- You like active work
- You're available to work 16 to 40 hours (parttime or fulltime)
- You speak fluent Dutch or English
- 07:00 - 16:00 (day shift)
- 15:00 - 00:00 (night shift)
- 18:00 - 00:00 (student shift)
We are looking for new warehouse workers for our warehous in Heerenveen. Of course we compensate your travel costs up to 40 kilometers!
Will you be our new colleague?
Use the button to apply within 1 minute (no CV necessary)! You'll most likely be able to start working in your new role as warehouse worker within a week!
€12.39 per hour