The development teams of the Digital Orchestration department take care of the Operations Support Systems (OSS) for the technical infrastructure, operational support and service fulfilment and assurance processes that are needed to deliver internet access and communication services to the consumer and business market in the Netherlands.
The T-Mobile Operational Support Systems are developed by 10 enthusiastic and self-organized scrum/DevOps teams. These are responsible for the analysis, the functional design and the realization of software solutions (applications / systems) that support the customer processes and the activation of the services in the network and on the platforms.
All the T-Mobile OSS are developed by 10 self-organized Scrum/DevOps teams, both internally with own staff and externally by suppliers/partners. These are responsible for the analysis, the functional design and the realization of software solutions (applications / systems) that support the order processes and the activation of the services in the network and on the platforms.
The Domain Architect OSS is responsible for empowering and guiding the internal and external development teams to build future-proof solutions within the OSS domain. She or he will do so by researching technologies, discussing with peers and enterprise architects and sharing outcomes with both the developers and the management. She or he is responsible for maintaining architecture and design principles, determining where and how problems are solved within OSS and aligning with the different architecture boards
As an architect you have the expertise and capacities to take a lead role in the teams, coach developers and help with complex problems and the continuous minimization of technical debt. Through our architecture consultation, you will participate in innovation and future-proof, flexible systems. The term separation of concern is your life moto, you know how to spread your functionality over clear, defined domains.Waar kom je te werken?
After a number of successful acquisitions, T-Mobile Netherlands has the ambition to beat the Dutch competition with united forces as a powerful challenger. On Mobile we are already #1 on volume and quality, on Fixed we have the ambition to go here as well.
The Network Design business unit designs, builds and maintains all network solutions. We provide communication products and services to companies and consumers. In addition, we do the transport of data traffic throughout the Netherlands, including that of our own mobile network.
The Digital Orchestration department builds the Operations Support Systems that support the network business and automate the delivery of the complex customer services.Wat breng je mee?
We expect you to have solid experience with and healthy ambitions on:
- Acting as single point of contact for architectural questions in a certain technology domain, interacting with business stakeholders, business analysts, suppliers, etc.
- Governing the definition and execution of architectural roadmap for a technology domain.
- Colaborating with other architects on the target architecture, guiding principles and improvement roadmap items for architectural domain and for for strategic initiatives.
- Reporting to management on progress, impediments, technical debt and changes in vision to architecture governance boards. Creating strategic advice on changes and improvements for management.
- Epic Owner role for transformation and technical debt improvement Epics.
- Coaching scrum/devops teams in applying the architectural principles for the design processes.
- Supplying documentation and distribution of all relevant architecture principles and artifacts
To be successful in this position, it is important that you are strong in analytical and conceptual thinking. You are able to continue and can say no, can influence architects, developers and decision-makers. We are looking for the following expertise:
- Academic work and thinking level;
- You have delivered tangible results in a broad role as a software engineer and architect;
- At least 8-10 years' experience in architect and design of software domains and solutions;
- Knowledge of telco processes: service and network activation for fixed networks, commercial, technical and resource order management, network inventory, network and service assurance, customer care;
- Knowledge of integration with other IT domains (for example service bus concept or API gateways);
- Knowledge of key architectural framework such as TOGAF and TM Forum (ETOM TAM);
- Experience with cloud native software development and the services it provides;
- Security and privacy in software, including GDPR and other related regulations and rules;
- Experienced on application lifecycle magement (development life cycle from inception to phase out);
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C telecom services such as voice, broadband, VPN, SDWAN, cloud;
- Application performance management;
- Other relevant experience we certainly appreciate:
- Experience with .Net Core, Ruby, Elixir
- Ericsson OSS suite or comparable
- Business Intelligence and data lake concepts and tools;
- Modern software frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
There is a lot possible within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be excited! Are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction to a recruiter, you will come for an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd conversation! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic afterwards, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
In addition to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Pension scheme
- Personal learning budget
- T-Mobile 5G unlimited subscription, phone voucher and employee discount
- Freedom to work in the office or at home
You are in charge of your own development. We support you with personal learning budget and facilities: check out www.campus.t-mobile.nl.
Furthermore you will be immerged in teams with excellent professionals that will challenge you to grow.Overige informatie
We have teams at both the Diemen and The Hague offices. We expect you to work from home, have one of the offices as base location for some days and occasionally visit the other office to meet other colleagues.
Check out the TeamMagenta site for many more information and testimonials.