You will support the business controller with CAPEX actual/planning projects and will work under guidance of the business controller for CAPEX project activities.
These activities include:
- Support implementation of new process for master data creation and maintenance, CAPEX actuals tracking and planning
- Support key user with user acceptance testing and validation
- Communication with colleague sector controllers (EU/US/AP) on migration activities and implementation of new CAPEX administration processes
- Support/give training on new process and system usage
- Support migration current set up of CAPEX actuals and planning administration.
- You'll start with a contract from Jefferson Wells
- Availability of minimum 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
- Salary between ? 3500 and ? 4500 depending on education and working experience.
Over de werkgever
You will become a team member in a multicultural team in Veldhoven. Therefore your English is perfect as well as your communication skills. When you are interested in the position, we gladly like to tell you more about the organization and team.
You have excellent communication and analytical skills. Furthermore you are able to work independently and self-driven and someone who gets things done in a large organization.
Furthermore you have:
- Bachelor/Master degree, in the area of Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a financial analytics environment within the technology industry or project based manufacturing
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial forecasting, preferably CAPEX
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience with user training, data migration and aftercare support.