Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Affiliate and Partnership Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting the Associate manager, Affiliate & Partnership Marketing in executing our affiliate and collaboration strategies to enhance traffic and demand on our European webshops and stores.
In this role you will support execution of affiliate marketing strategies to drive growth in revenue, efficiency, customer acquisition, and lifetime customer value across our Foot Locker EMEA banners.
As coordinator Affiliate & Partnership marketing you will manage the external network relations on the execution of the affiliate program and partnership activations.
- Coordinate and assist with affiliate and account manager queries.
- Own the exposure tracker, making sure this is always updated, and filled by booking placements and long-term packages with key publishers.
- Assisting ongoing reviews of exposure and placements, identifying where the opportunities lie of scaling performance.
- Manage artwork requests and make sure all assets are up to date and delivered in time to network and partners.
- Project coordination assist in executing the affiliate roadmap.
- Campaign coordination.
- Review potential publishers to onboard, by proactively flagging opportunities.
- Arrange monthly performance sessions with account management, and quarterly business reviews.
- Summarize, align and follow up with account management on topics and opportunities flagged in these sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, economics, business informatics or similar
- 1-2 years of experience in Affiliate marketing
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, additional European languages are a plus
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Google Analytics, Data Studio & Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and cross-functional, with teams all around the world
- Experience working with affiliate networks or agencies is a plus
- Knowledge of feed management is a plus
- Data driven and eager to learn
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden