Are you interested in international cooperation and passionate about the written word and communications? We are looking for a communications officer (full-time or part-time) to join our team in Maastricht or Brussels.
As a communications officer, you will:
- Edit or write commentaries, articles and paper summaries, and sharpen the messages of our publications.
- Write for and send out our weekly newsletter.
- Keep track of and strengthen our media outreach, help us maintain and build media relations and pitch stories to journalists.
- Help us plan and coordinate our work, and propose strategic and creative content ideas.
- Support our programme teams and advise them on communications.
You will also help us:
- Update ECDPM’s website.
- Organise and communicate about (currently virtual) ECDPM events.
- Prepare internal newsletters.
- Improve our communications across the board.
You are part of the communications team and will report to the head of communications. You are based in either our Brussels or Maastricht office (yet at the moment we all mostly work from home because of COVID-19).
24 tot 40 uur per week
HBO tot WO niveau
Minimaal 2 jaar Has between three to five years of relevant working experience in the area of communications ervaring
Je beheerst Engels
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.756,- tot € 4.430,- per maand
studiekostenregeling, opleidingen, laptop van de zaak, 13de maand, reiskostenvergoeding, vakantiegeld, pensioenregeling, flexibele werktijden