SENIOR DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES
This Senior Director Human Resources (SDHR) will be the strategic business partner for the areas they support within the Foot Locker EMEA business. He/she will assist the VP HR by pointing out potential human resource opportunities inherent in strategic and day-to-day management of their functional area. Next to this, they will be responsible for the managing employee relations, employee development, training and employee communications, succession planning and engagement.
The SDHR will be the primary contact and functional expert for line management, in the following human resources areas: Business Partner, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Compensation and Benefits, and Compliance.
The SDHR will be a key driver of change management in the EMEA organization all the while delivering human resources solutions that drive business results and people development in a highly dynamic and rapidly growing business environment.
- Business Partner – Serve as the primary business partner to provide human resources expertise & solutions to business leaders; provide guidance in organizational structure to meet future business needs; partner with field and US HR teams to ensure implementation of HR programs or solutions; work closely and consistently with management and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention; analyse trends and metrics in the business & partner with other HR functions to develop solutions, programs and policies; budget planning & management.
- Performance Management– Lead formal annual Performance Management Process; including goal setting, performance feedback, identify & address people performance issues.
- Employee Relations –Lead Employee Engagement initiatives, including yearly employee engagement survey, and developing & carrying out detailed action plans & drive follow up; manage and investigate employee relations issues; ensure fair employment practices environment; promote company core values through leadership, behavior and interactions.
- Labor Relations – Build and manage strong relationship with works council; develop and direct strategy for monthly/annual meetings, ensure legal support and follow up on items discussed; ensure all requirements related with Labor Relations are met and monitor legislative changes within the region impacting collective labor relations.
- HR Administration – Drive accurate and effective employee administration; ensure associates are paid correctly and timely; manage and monitor SOX compliance.
- Compensation & Benefits – Implementation and management of corporate compensation and benefit plans; provide compensation support including offers to new hires, approval of promotions & salary adjustments; manage corporate annual merit increase and executive bonus process.
- Compliance – Ensure the business complies with local legal requirements by keeping up to date on (new) legislation; recommending & enforcing adherence to requirements.
Successful candidates will possess a mix of the following skills, level of experience and education.
- Degree in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent education.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in human resources generalist functions showing progressive responsibility with at least five years in a management position. Retail experience preferable.
- Experience working with a Works Council in a European environment.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English language is required. Other EU language is a plus.
- Senior level problem solver, consultative and advisory skills, broad-based business skills and knowledge.
- Strategic thinking, understanding expectations and balancing short and long-term business goals. Constantly seeks new innovative initiatives to enhance operations.
- Ability to work under pressure with own initiative and demonstrates the ability to focus on several projects and objectives simultaneously by anticipating and responding to changes.
- Able to develop individuals and identify key strengths and opportunities within the team of direct reports.
- Sound business/commercial awareness, high degree of concern for effectiveness.
- Client orientation & strong in building business partnerships.
- Enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player with a desire to join the biggest in the business.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden