Financial Reporting Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Ready for the second (or third!) step in your career and thrilled to evolve into a seasoned finance professional? This multinational is looking for a proactive and analytic new colleague!
In this particular position, you are part of the so-called Make Expertise Team (MET) which drives excellence and key expertise in activities needed to ensure financial control and support decision-making in the various locations of this multinational. What that means for your role? That it is very versatile! You deliver capex reviews, support the Industrial Financial Controller, are responsible for asset creation and control, prepare Blackline postings, document business cases.... and so on. Together with your team, you are responsible for the financial processes within the organization, which also means that you have contact with several colleagues on different sites from time to time. Never a dull moment!
What are your tasks?
- You deliver capex review and coordinate capex proposals and create projects for approval in Marlin and WIP/assets in SAP
- You organise asset controls, review AWO risk and submit SOX documentation
- You keep in touch with stakeholders outside of your team when necessary
- Organising optimal inventory accounting process through guidance and training: ensure continuous improvement, proper stock count process, consumption controls and variances done and explained, support problems solving
- Supporting annyal planning process or WCM cost deployment with adapted historical data.
… Okay, the list of responsibilities and tasks is longer than we are able to mention here. The possibilities are nearly endless within this role. Interested? Or questions? Please do contact me! (firstname.lastname@example.org/06 48437294)
Over de werkgever
The organisation you will be a part of is a massive multinational consumer goods company. The products delivered by the company vary from ice-cream to pregnancy tests and frozen pizza to (yes!) face masks. The sheer size, together with the impact it makes on the global economy makes it a very interesting company to work for. It owns over 400 brands globally! And so it is of great importance to take care of financial processes and optimalization of all this includes. Within the Benelux, you will be responsible for this optimalization with four other colleagues, all of whom are based in Germany. Yes, in this role you will mostly work remotely! When COVID has finally gone AWOL, you will be able to work on-site for the different labels you manage.
Wat wij bieden
Without any doubt the ability to learn and develop is the biggest plus of this vacancy. Together with the variety of tasks. Moreover:
The procedure will be structured as follows:
- You will be offered a contract by Jefferson Wells with a probation period of a month, but the intention is to work together for a long period of time. Your first contract wil last for the duration of 12 months
- A salary between €3200 en €4000,- per month (based on a 40 hour workweek), depending on your experience and study background
- A lease-car, also available for private
- An annual (personal) bonus, possibly worth a month’s salary
- 25 vacation days (bases on a 40 hour workweek).
- Apply as soon as possible! The deadline for responding is Sunday 17 januari 2021, 24.00. If you are interested, please give me a call or send me an email. I will contact you as soon as possible. Are we both enthusiastic? I will invite you for an interview via FaceTime or Teams.
- Still excited? I will send your profile to our client. If they want to meet up with you, we will schedule an appointment with them
- Do you want to work at our client’s company and do they want to make you their employee? You will start as soon as possible!
Without any doubt, friends and family would call you structured
. Is there an issue that seems too complicated? An arithmetical problem too difficult to crack? You are the go-to-person! You are able to analyse a problem quickly yet thoroughly, after which you offer a solution that carries your colleagues’ approval. You thrive under big responsibilities: your clear and direct style of communication
, together with your “say what you do and do as you say”-mentality, makes you an accountable
colleague. Finally, your glass is always half-full. Thanks to your positive mindset
, you look for solutions instead of problems. Furthermore we expect you to have:
- A relevant HBO- or WO degree in Finance and/or Control (or similar)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar or more junior role
- The ability to communicate in both English and Dutch fluently. This is a must!
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP. Capex, Marlin, SOX documentation are ‘nice to haves’. Do you have experiences with other systems? Let us know
- A drivers license. You are willing to travel to the work location on a daily basis (after the Corona-lockdown is over, of course)
- An open agenda from 1 febrauary until the end of 2021 for 40 hours a week.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.300,- tot € 3.900,-
For more information please contact Talitha Hunnik via email@example.com or call 06-48437294.