Qualification Engineer GMP
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you able to qualify lab equipment and make sure that equipment can safely be used for the release of medicine? Then this could be an interesting project for you!
In this position of Qualification Engineer you qualify new and existing laboratory equipment such as microscopes, controlled temperature units, etc. We are therefore looking for a Lab Qualification Engineer.
- Write User Requirement Specifications, qualification protocols and rapports
- Generate change requests following technical issues of equipment and ensure proper action is taken
- Make suggestions for (continuous) improvement
- Generate and gather information required to make proposals for improved procedures for handling lab equipment
- Finished relevant education in the field of Laboratory science or related
- Relevant experience with IQ and/or OQ of lab equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You can work both independent and in teams
- You have a practical mindset and look for solutions
- You are flexible when required
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 7 months with Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Extension is possible
- Salary indication: From approximately € 3200 to € 4300 gross per month
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Region Den Bosch
Vacancy number: 16384
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.200,- tot € 4.300,-