The Time & Billing (accounts receivable) unit of our Finance department in Munich manages all processes involved in reviewing client and project contracts and maintaining the timekeeping system and contract database for all of our offices in Germany and Austria. This includes contract management, recording invoice data, and sending out client invoices. The members of the department are the central contacts for management, our employees, and our clients. A very high level of confidentiality and discretion is therefore required. As a member of the team, you will support your coworkers with electronically processing and filing contracts, creating and preparing digital system reports, and digitally creating and maintaining our invoicing plans. You'll also process correction requests in our electronic timekeeping system and create employee data in our employee database. Your responsibilities will further include handling various ad hoc inquiries, preparing Excel analyses, and assisting with other administrative tasks.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You have a strong affinity for numbers, data, and financial topics in general.
- You have an independent, structured, and service-oriented working style.
- You are flexible, willing to work, and consistently friendly and professional, and you approach your tasks with great care and conscientiousness.
- You are currently enrolled in an economics, social sciences, or humanities program.
- You ideally have initial experience in the area of finance, but it's not a requirement.
- You are proficient in the MS Office package and familiar with Windows 10.
- Excellent German and good written and spoken English language skills complete your profile.
As a Student Assistant, you'll be part of the G&A Finance Team, which totals more than 50 members. Locally, you'll work with nine experienced colleagues.