Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Munich or other locations in Germany.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as an Employee Relations (ER) Specialist. The central objective of Amazon’s Employee Relations team is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of employees, consistent with our core business values and objectives.
The Amazon Transportation Services ER team supports Amazon and third-party (3P) contractor teams that execute Amazon’s middle mile delivery services. We are seeking an ER Specialist/Manager responsible for identifying and creating programs that include inventorying, assessing, controlling and monitoring important ER and employment-related risks within our 3P operations throughout the life cycle of the 3P relationship. The ER Specialist/Manager will possess significant employee and labor relations expertise, excellent judgment, and highly-developed analytical and communication skills. You will own ensuring that fair, consistent, and transparent employee relations processes are applied in our 3P network. Amazon works with and respects the right of employees to establish and join works councils, choose and engage in constructive negotiations. In support of these mechanisms, you will support Amazon with strategic and operational advice in terms of trade unions and works councils. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Monitor known and emerging risks, measure internal control effectiveness, and develop and own action items to remediate identified risk issues.
· Draft written narratives to communicate obligations, risk analyses, and required training for leaders and partners that are working or partnering with 3P facilities. This includes 3P applicable topics such as:
o Co-Employment Training and Risk Mitigation
o Business Relationship Management
o KPI and Contractual Requirements
· Conduct on-site and virtual risk control assessments, draft reports detailing methodology, results, and remediation plans.
· Consult on supporting documentation such as manager and employee communications to 3P’s, FAQs, and standard operating processes.
· Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues.
· Conduct and oversee employee relations and vulnerability assessment programs
· Partner to engage in continuous improvement of communication vehicles and practices
· Analyze, diagnose, design, and revise people programs, policies, and practices to sustain positive employee relations
· Provide training on ER matters for managers and HR teams
· Conduct reviews of employment policies to ensure they are aligned to Amazon’s objectives and compliant with employment law.
The individual also will work reactively on critical employee relations issues that are crisis-oriented and typically can only be successfully completed with limited time. Balancing time between projects and crisis-response is a critical component for success in the position.
The position reports to the ER Principal, within the PXT group at Amazon. This is a full-time position that will require significant travel, up to 30% of the time over the course of the year. Due to the nature of the travel, the base location is flexible.
- Extensive experience with HR/ER/Legal background, ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment, transportation operations industry knowledge; EU market experience is required- France, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK
- Possess problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR and ER metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with senior leadership in EU and in countries in matrix organization
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and influence others
- Have emotional intelligence and strong passion for engagement
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Have intellectual curiosity; bring valuable insight into the team / business and be creative
- Fluent in English
- Degree and ideally law degree / legal background preferred
- Law degree / legal background preferred
- Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of a second EU language, with Spanish, German and French preferred
- Experience working in a multisite organization, ideally across multiple European Countries
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.