Customer Service Representative
Customer Service RepresentativeTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Customer Support Representative is the first point of contact for Electrification customers and business partners of the Commercial Operations in Apodaca, Mexico. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will aid the Electrification Global Markets team by reacting to customer inquiries.
- Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue.
- Monitoring the status of orders.
- Ensuring that inquiries are resolved and providing assistance in any necessary escalation.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience by giving them regular updates and clarification.
- Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service, working as support with Salesforce in the electrification market.
- An agile and proactive approach, with a demonstrated ability to take ownership of customer issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A degree Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
- English intermediate advanced.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten