Project Manager (f/m/d) Customer Service - Energy Distribution Systems
Job Description Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability.Our worldwide teams within the Business Unit Distribution Systems (DS) provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into the Future Grids portfolio. With our competence, we provide integrated solutions: From early consultancy via engineering to project management and all the way to installation and commissioning - from field service to consulting and training.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- In your new role, you develop with the functional offer team complex offers in terms of technical requirements and contractual challenges until the presentation to Business Unit-Management to release
- The establishment of global standards to bring CS long term service projects to the next level is one of your tasks
- You are responsible for the active coaching and mentoring of CS regional Project Manager´s in establishing long term service projects and monitor the respective offer and order execution activities
- You monitor compliance topics with milestones and the budget for projects in warranty phase
- You manage project relevant suppliers including the claim process and documentation of all claims
- You act as EHS-role model that promotes a zero harm and environmental responsible culture within our global Customer Service (CS) organization
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.www.siemens.com/careers
- The basis of your success is an engineering degree e.g. in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You have long-term experience in Project Management with focus on service projects and have ideally a PM@Siemens certification (PM3 / IPMA Level C or comparable)
- You have already gained experience in leading teams
- Knowledges of MV equipment & Power Electronics (e.g. E-Charger) would be an advantage
- You have good German- and fluent English knowledges and the willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- Finally, you have a customer service orientation and strong communication skills, the ability to think and lead strategically as well as advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten