Biotech Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Biotech Data Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support building and maintaining the data integration landscape within PS-Biotech, with a focus on precommercial operations and new modalities, so that data is flowing from its sources (usually process or analytical instrumentation) to respective consuming systems
- Collaborate with functional groups in PS Biotech to proactively identify needs as well as design and plan data engineering solutions to make data available for further use and to generate value out of the data
- Build data pipelines from data sources (e.g. instrumentation) to business systems, storage and analytical environments (consuming systems) across the PS Biotech organization with a specific focus on standardization and quality at the source
- Ensure quality, availability and integrity of data pipelines and respective systems and integrate strategies and best practices with respect to data integrity and security
- Work in cross functional teams with internal and external resources and provide support for business functions
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (M.Sc.) in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent combined with a first working experience in integrating data sources into systems landscape and providing working solutions for the end user
- Understanding of GxP regulatory framework and computer system validation as well as knowledge of cloud-based systems and architectures
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code in Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge working with various communication protocols such as OPC and with data collecting systems such as historians
- Ability to develop and implement complex technical solutions and possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively, take initiative and be able to learn new technical topics and develop new technical skills quickly
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
The position can be filled in either Wuppertal or Leverkusen.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 450988
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich