Kindertagesstätte Die Zaunkönige e.V.
Die Zaunkönige sind eine Elterninitiative mit 51 Kindern in 3 Düsseldorfer Familiengruppen, in denen jeweils Kinder ab 4 Monatenbis 6 Jahren gemeinsam betreut werden. Das Angebot ist speziell auf Familien ausgerichtet, in denen Elternberuflich auf eine ganztägige Betreuung ihrer Kinder angewiesen sind. Besonderheiten des Angebotes sind die elfstündige tägliche ?-ffnungszeit, bilinguale Erziehung durch ‚Native Speaker', unser Schwerpunkt in der Waldpädagogik und der Fokus auf eine ökologische Ernährung.
"Die Zaunkönige" are looking for support!
Do you love educational work with children
between the ages of 4 months and 6 years? Are you good at working in a big team
and bringing in your own ideas? Do you like to get involved in new situations
and react spontaneously? Don't you mind a little chaos, open and free work and
happy but loud children's voices?
Then feel free to contact us.
We are a parents' initiative with 51
children in three family groups, that means in each group are children between
the age of 4 months and 6 years. You will work in a bilingual team with one native
speakers (English) in every group. Our focus is the forest education, as well
as healthy and sustainable nutrition. Additionally, we work according to the
partially open concept. Our target group are full-time working parents. Therefore,
our opening times are from 7.00am to 18.00pm. But don't worry, we
work in shifts.
- Give sensitive care for children from
1-6 years, according to their individual needs and personality
- Work with children individually and in
- Prepare the environment to be used as an
effective learning tool for the children
- Communicate effectively with parents and
within the team
- Participate in team meetings aimed to harmonize
the functioning of the group and exchange of information
- Take part in parent evenings or special
occasions held in the kindergarten
- Warm, loving, flexible and positive
- English speaker up to mother tongue
level fluency (no German required) or
- Good observation and reflection skills
- Ability to multitask easily
- Good listening and communication skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and
work independently as well as in a team