As Technical Sales (Inside Sales) at OnLogic you are the main contact for all inbound activity of our customer base. You make a qualification of all leads and you decide how opportunities and customers are handled. You also manage your own accounts in your assigned region(s).
This is how you approach your day. You:
Who we are looking for:
- are the primary contact for all our inbound leads and customers.
- make sure all customer needs and queries are met.
- proactively work with the account managers on the larger accounts.
- generate leads through outbound calls and emails and create your own future accounts.
- collaborate with the marketing team in sales and marketing efforts.
- qualify and distribute larger leads to the regional account managers for follow up.
- provide pre-sales technical consultative support to potential and existing customers.
- work with the technical, business, and procurement decision makers to support the projects and provide the best solution to the customer.
As a Technical Sales in our office in Oosterhout (NB) in the Netherlands you are engaged by your sales drive. You thrive in an energetic, fast growing industrial computer sales environment. You are an independent contributor that understands that sales is not about being the loudest in the room, but about the right mixture between critical listening and formulating the right questions.
Over de werkgever
OnLogic is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At OnLogic you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture. Please click here to learn more about Life at OnLogic.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At OnLogic you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
Who is OnLogic?
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Vacation time, travel reimbursement and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
A global industrial PC company focused on hardware for the IoT edge, OnLogic designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, we create computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003 as Logic Supply, OnLogic has served more than 70,000 customers and has offices in the US, Netherlands, Taiwan, and Malaysia. Learn more about how builders, makers, and doers are making the impossible possible using OnLogic hardware at www.OnLogic.com or on Twitter @OnLogic.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in commercials or economics.
- You bring at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and/or business.
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently (level C2/C1). Italian and/or French as a second language are a plus.
- You are driven to work individually, and you hit or overperform on numbers and goals.
- You have a track record of thriving in an energetic environment with shifting priorities.
- You enjoy learning new processes quickly and efficiently.
- You are a go-getter that is professionally and friendly, and who digs into customer needs.
- To a basic extent, you have enough IT interest to level with your technical colleagues
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist