The Process Engineer will provide process engineering technical expertise and support to the project team, ensuring that technical excellence, cost, schedule and contractual requirements are achieved. This is a hands-on position that involves onsite testing / troubleshooting work with significant travel to Europe, Middle East, Asia, etc. This individual will report to the Regional Manager (Europe, Middle East, Asia). As the Process Engineer gains more experience, he / she will become involved in providing direct technical support and advice to clients. This is a one-year temporary position with the possibility of extension to a full-time permanent role.
Location: Katwijk, Netherlands
Please note that this exciting opportunity will require extensive travel to client sites and occasional travel between offices located in Calgary, Houston and Amsterdam.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for taking the time to apply.
- Execute engineering activities with the objective of meeting the defined contractual scope to the relevant codes, standards and company procedures.
- Perform field test tasks including sample point preparation, sample collection, data collection and sample analysis.
- Lead field test projects including job set-up, preparation and execution.
- Conduct data compilation.
- Conduct full range of engineering calculations.
- Prepare engineering reports and present to external clients.
- Lead Sulfur Experts' health and safety program by providing and maintaining various safety certifications including First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry, etc.
Scholing: Education & Qualifications
- Graduate of a recognized university with a Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record or strong analytical and report writing skills.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a multi-project industrial setting, particularly in sulfur recovery, downstream oil and gas or related industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid passport and driver's license.
- Successful participation in drug and alcohol testing program.
- Commitment to safety and safe workplace practices.
Over de werkgever
Sulfur Experts is an independent process engineering company focused on providing leading-edge evaluation services for Sulfur recovery, amine plants and dehydration processes. What sets Sulfur Experts apart from the competition is their size and technical strength. They have the ability to field up to ten test crews simultaneously with all the equipment and engineering support required to meet the specialized on-site testing and evaluation needs of their clients. With offices in Canada, the Netherlands and the United States, they can mobilize efficiently to meet the most demanding situations and schedules in a timely manner.
| E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org