Note: To work at one of our Capi stores, you need an Airport pass. You will receive the Airport Pass when you have received a Declaration of No Objection (VGB). One condition is that you have been registered in the Netherlands for the past eight years. The approval of the Schiphol Pass can take four to eight weeks
As a shop Assistant, you advise customers about the latest gadgets and electronics. This position is anything but boring and monotonous, because thousands of travellers arrive at Schiphol every day. You and your colleagues work in one of our stores, either in front of or behind customs. You work with the latest electronics gadgets and exclusive promotions from A-brands such as Bose, Samsung and Canon. Furthermore, you can think of mini arcade games, dancing speakers, mini drones and flying disco balls. Ideal gifts!
Reach your full potential as a Shop Assistant
In addition to advising customers, you and your team also ensure an attractive presentation of the products, refilling the shelves and see to it that promotions are clearly visible. Additionally, you help customers with a smooth checkout, so that they can happily continue their journey.
This is you
Your friends and family describe you as energetic, happy, and helpful. You prefer a dynamic working environment. Different cultures and stories daily surround you. Due to a moving environment and thousands of customers a day, no day is ever the same. You will be a part of a customer’s journey. It is up to you to make this journey as pleasant as possible. With a small gesture, you can make a big difference. Making a big difference with a small gesture gives you motivation and energy.
- are flexible, and are available part-time (minimal of 8 hours) or full-time (maximum of 38 hours);
- can reach one of our airports early in the morning or late in the evening by bike, car or public transport. Our opening hours are between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- are described by your friends as a real socializer, and you know how to take our customers along in your enthusiasm about our products.
- have a good command of the English language. If you speak Dutch as well, that's preferable.
- And if you are crazy about electronics yourself? Then that is of course a big plus!
We offer you
- An hourly wage of €10.48 (21+) plus allowances and any commissions;
- Irregularity allowance for working on weekdays in the early morning (+50% before 7:00 am) or late evenings (+50% after 9:00 pm), Saturday evening (+33% after 6:00 pm), Sunday and public holidays (+100%);
- Travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometre with a maximum of €215 net per month;
- The ability to earn commissions for your sales results;
- Discounts (can be up to 20%) at various shops at Schiphol, such as Rituals, AKO or La Place;
- The opportunity to buy products from our stores at a discounted rate twice a year during the staff sales.
- Have you been hired and do you know someone who would also fit in the Capi team? Then you can receive a referral bonus that can amount to €500 gross!
This CAPI by B&S
Capi is a niche player in the electronics market, among others, with many years of experience in the airport retail sector. Unlike other electronics retailers, we specialize in the duty-free & travel market of international & domestic airports, cruise ships & ferries & military & border shops.
We offer air travelers a targeted range of consumer electronic lifestyle products and accessories. Our goal is to create inspiring shopping experiences and outperform our competitors on price and product innovation. With this we support airports in offering an attractive and inspiring shopping environment for travelers.
Capi is part of B&S. B&S is a tech company in the consumer goods industry with a mission to make premium consumer goods available everywhere and for everyone. We believe that access to consumer products that bring pleasure and comfort to everyday life should be easy anywhere in the world.