Can you read people like children’s books? Is organizing your talent and do you excel in process- and stakeholder management? If so, keep on reading, because Manpower has the perfect job for you! Hard work pays off, they say. Your future employer abides by that! For your work, you will receive a gross salary of €13,28 per hour, reimbursement of travel costs and pension accrual. Are you ready to start a new journey? Keep on reading and apply today! Employment agency Manpower is looking for a recruiter in Veldhoven.
As recruiter, you will do more than just help people find a job. What your daily tasks look like? Here is a summary:
What’s in it for you
- Managing your own vacancies
- Communicating with all involved parties
- Managing the hiring process
- Gross salary of € 13,28 per hour
- Work-from-home allowance of € 60,- (full-time)
- Pension accrual via Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of 24 to 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract
Over de werkgever
You will work for a large technical manufacturing company, via Accenture. Accenture is an international organizational consulting firm that offers management, technology and outsourcing services. It offers services in various industries and business sectors.
We can't give you any more information about your future employer. When you have progressed in your application, we'll be happy to share more information with you!
In this part-time or full-time position, you will work 24 to 40 hours a week during regular office hours. At this moment, you will work from home.
You are one step ahead of others if you have a professional level of Dutch speaking and writing skills. If you know how to prioritize and structure your own workload, this job will be easier for you. Also, living near Veldhoven ( for example in Eindhoven, Helmond or Tilburg) is a bonus, but is not required! Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- A mbo/EQF level 4 degree or higher
- Professional level of English speaking skills, because you will be communicating and documenting in this language
- At least one year of experience working as a recruiter, headhunter, recruitment agent or comparable
- Knowledge of HR and recruitment
- Availability of at least 24 hours per week
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk