SUPERVISOR/TEAM LEAD HR OPERATIONS (SHARED SERVICE EMEA)
As the supervisor HR Operations, you are the team lead for our HR shared services EMEA. You report to the VP HR EHQ based in Vianen. You are the HR partner for all HR Leaders.
You will lead HR Operations EMEA and you are passionate about driving excellence throughout HR processes. You are a part of the EMEA Human Resources team and are responsible for the management of employee lifecycle transactions, mobility, and employee experience across EMEA.You will partner with HRMS subject matter experts to identify critical business or end-user requirements JR1
Are you ready for a next step in your career, you are a natural leader by coaching and coordinating HR processes and you love optimizing these? Then is job could be your next step!
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
You are going to:
- manage & administer accurate and effective employee administration throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- create and implement education to employee’s on new HR tools, HR policies and processes and required documentation; your team: HR Ops is the go-to team for new hires and EMEA employees.
- coordinating, coaching, and developing a team of 3 direct reports by leading the team next to helping/ executing the HR ops work yourself as well.
- prepare the monthly Payroll cycle to ensure associates are paid correctly and timely
- oversee the day-to-day execution and service delivery of Migration and Relocation
- drive employee experience through events, wellbeing, recognition, onboarding & communication
- proactively understand legislation and partner with the HRBP’s to ensure compliance
- manage sickness registration and ensures all legal obligations are followed
You will bring:
- Bachelor level and HR knowledge
- 3-5 years’ experience in an international HR Operations or HR Shared Service team, preferably having lead a small team.
- Pasion for HR processes and you are a strong collaborator and natural influencer
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment laws and immigration rules in the Netherlands
- Good understanding of cultural differences within EU employment law and labor environment is preferred
- Experience with HR & Payroll processes & systems (HRIS)
- Experience with HR Project Management.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden