ANALYST, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Analyst, Compensation & Benefits, at Foot Locker Europe is part of the COE Total Rewards team, reporting to our Corporate Office in New York.
The role is responsible for researching, implementing and administering Compensation and Benefits programs, structures and systems in Europe and Asia Pacific, covering more than 21 countries for store and non-store employees.
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits, the Analyst is also responsible for ensuring that programs are competitive and consistently administered in compliance with company policies and applicable labour regulations, and in line with company strategies.
- Analyze and Benchmark the effectiveness and competitiveness of existing Compensation and Benefits programs, policies and procedures, recommending plan revision or new programs.
- Partner with regional HR, Corporate teams and Third-Party Vendors to administer, execute and implement Compensation and Benefit processes and programs.
- Maintain and monitor the organization’s salary structure and salary ranges to ensure a balance between cost control, legal compliance and attracting and retaining staff, utilizing the HR System and other reporting tools.
- Act as a key partner by providing insightful analysis on Compensation and Benefits matters to the relevant stakeholders including HRBPs, Corporate HR and business managers.
- Support participation in salary surveys, including data submission, analysis of results, creation of recommendations, and other benchmark analysis.
- Assist with regular and ad-hoc reporting and other data analysis to support business needs.
- Participate on global and regional Compensation and Benefits projects and other strategic initiatives, such as productivity initiatives and other cross-functional improvement projects.
- Support job evaluations and global grading for new and existing roles in line with Global Grading design and guidelines.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years Compensation & Benefits experience preferred.
- International mindset, able to communicate and to work with other cultures / nationalities, experience within an international company is a plus.
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of information and identify key messages and turn them into insight.
- Fluent in English; another European language is a plus.
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of PeopleSoft or other HRMS is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose problems and think out of the box.
We are looking for a service-oriented team member, with ability to work with multiple partners from various backgrounds and cultures. Total Rewards also requires high standards of quality and accuracy as well as a high level of ethics and integrity. An Excel skill test is part of the recruitment process.
Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist