CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH
CES offers solutions for complex and multidisciplinary tasks in the fields of water supply & -sanitation, hydraulic engineering and municipal infrastructure.
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients' staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.Tasks
- Status: Long-term Freelance Cooperation
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Short Term (various projects)
- Position: Environmental Impact Expert
- Qualification: MSc or similar
- Country: Worldwide
- Sector: Hydraulic Engineering, Water Supply, Wastewater, Public Infrastructure
We are looking for an experienced international Environmental Impact Expert (f/m/d) for our ongoing and upcoming engineering consulting projects worldwide.
- Assignments on a regular basis in our internationally financed engineering consulting projects as Environmental Impact Expert for the preparation of ESMFs, ESIAs and ESMPs, for the monitoring of Works Contractors' compliance during construction with the ESMP and/or for capacity building in environmental impact monitoring and mitigation.
- MSc in Environmental Engineering, Biology or similar
- Fluent in English; Proficiency in French and/or Spanish is an asset
- Good report writing skills
- Experience in the preparation of ESMFs, ESIAs, ESMPs and other environmental studies as well as in monitoring of Works Contractors' compliance during construction with the ESMP in internationally financed development cooperation projects
- Proven expertise with international environmental policies, sustainable development guidelines and environmental performance standards of various donor agencies
- Good knowledge and proven experience in the application of the Sustainability Guidelines of KfW Development Bank and the World Bank Environmental and Social Safeguards
- Working experience in one or several of our core markets, namely Sub-Sahara Africa, Latin America and the Balkans / South East Europe.
CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for high-level national clients (ministries and competent authorities) financed by international organizations.
Suitable experts are encouraged to send a detailed CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter.
Please indicate the job reference:
"Environmental Impact Expert - No. 2218"
in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.