We are looking for Product Managers experienced in executing software products and services, to join our growing team in Cologne. As our Product Manager: Execution (m/f/x) you are responsible for high quality product delivery in our external customer projects, you continuously drive and implement user-centered features and services and push the boundaries of possibilities together with development teams.Tasks
Your contribution to the success story:
- Consult our clients in strategy, product development, tech and transformation projects;
- Collaborate with development, data, and business teams to orchestrate the product vision on a daily basis;
- Manage the roadmap and make tough tactical prioritization decisions. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap;
- Author use cases, epics, and stories and prioritize requirements based on usability, feasibility, value and viability. Ensure the delivery of the product and decide when the feature is ready;
- Define and own the measures used to track success for your product to the corresponding business goals. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a Product Owner and/or Product Manager in executing IT and Digitalization projects;
- You have a strong customer and stakeholder empathy and a deep understanding of digital business models;
- You are passionate about standard and cutting-edge web, mobile, and curious about data technologies, being able to speak one language with the software engineers;
- You back up your statements and decisions with facts and figures, know how to read data and use it to continuously improve your product;
- You bring order to the world around you and take responsibility for your team and what you start until delivery;
- You are intimately familiar with (scaled) agile frameworks as well as software development practices in all stages of the development lifecycle;
- You have a strong collaborative attitude and excellent German and English speaking and writing skills.
What awaits you:
Together with our prominent clients you are at the frontline of innovation, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
You get a challenging working environment and an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
You get the chance to work on various interesting customer projects in different time frames such as our company building and product development projects and in dedicated product roles.
We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
We offer excellent training opportunities and knowledge exchange with experts from our entire group of companies.
If you feel comfortable in a tech- and data-driven environment, you are in the right place with us! Apply Now!