DigitalTwin Technology GmbH
DigitalTwin Technology is an innovative software development company, driving change in the world's most competitive industry, construction.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a motivated and committed Unreal C++ Developer (m/f/d) who is passionate about establishing value-add technologies of the future in today's industries. We are striving to become the market leader for digital twin using 3D XR technologies.Tasks
You will join the core product Unreal development team and be assigned dedicated responsibilities both from a platform as well as a module perspective.
- Create value-added innovative and intuitive XR solutions targeting web and desktop platforms
- Design, develop, test and maintain core product features for App Logic, UI and 3D environments
- Efficiently load and manage assets during runtime
- Profile and optimize your implementations based on the target platforms limitations
- Build up & lead test automation, CI/CD for various target platforms
- Show ownership for your responsibilities and be accountable for your results
- Have room to experiment and grow your skills in various areas
- Several years of experience in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the Unreal engine
- Very good C++ programming skills and clean code mindset
- Profound understanding of I/O processes incl. file / asset handling
- Practical experience with (automtated) software testing, CI/CD (i.e. Jenkins)
- Understanding of real-time 3D rendering and its performance implications
- Knowledge about working with 2D assets, animation, lighting
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts
Contract location would be remote in Germany and Spain or in Cologne, Germany physically.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- Benefit from learning opportunities - internal & external