Please note that this position is also posted as "174944BR - IT eCommerce Consultant / Engineer (m/f/diverse)" in Fairlawn, Ohio, United States.
ContiTech, a Group Sector of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Hanover location is seeking an IT eCommerce Consultant / Engineer (m/f/diverse) to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The position will be a member of the eCommerce Team and participate in ongoing development of applications supported by eCommerce platform. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform. This position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. The role will also support the Pimcore product information management solution. This role is expected to be the IT Salesforce Commerce Subject Matter Expert (m/f/diverse) and Consultant / Engineer (m/f/diverse).
The position contains the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the Salesforce Commerce Cloud configuration / development efforts to implement business changes
- Responsible for leading medium to large scale enterprise level projects according to ContiTech project management standards
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers, participate in contract negotiations together with Corp and / or IT Purchasing
- Actively steer and control external providers to ensure optimal world-wide service provisioning
- Develop sourcing strategy including partnerships, external sources and offshore locations
- Keep track of managed project spending against project budget and forecast