The position can be staffed either in Hanover, Frankfurt, Munich or Regensburg.
General responsibilities & tasks:
- Professional project management/handling of international and multidisciplinary client projects with focus on finance as well as special projects and tasks
- Analyzing the portfolio elements and framework conditions and operational areas (business and service models and process structures) during the project commitment
- Preparing and coordinating solution scenarios in close cooperation with the project stakeholders and presenting decision documents to the customer's management team
- Support of CBC change management activities
- Preparation of presentations, studies, benchmarks, decision documents for top management
- Active contribution of technical and methodological knowledge for the successful implementation of complex projects