Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You help us contributing to the elaboration of an implementation concept for firmware extraction
- You work on the implementation of the developed concept
- Also you support us with research work in the area of firmware extraction and analysis
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are currently studying Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- You are proficient in C and Python programming - experience with RUST is nice to have
- You have practical know-how in Web / HTML development
- Further you have basic knowledge in embedded security, binary analysis and reverse engineering
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn and you demonstrate an independent and goal-oriented work style
- You have fluent English skills – German skills are nice to have
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time