TTech_Product Manager Cyber&Cloud
WHAT IS TELEFONICA CYBERSECURITY & CLOUD TECH??
We are the leading company in digital transformation and the cradle of talent in Cybersecurity and Cloud. We unlock the power of integrating technology!
We work hard so you don't have to worry about your digital life. We make security more humane by generating trust and peace of mind.
Innovation and continuous learning define us. We look for new ways of doing things, fresh and innovative ideas, experimenting, having fun and being enthusiastic in what we do. We are techies and we want to improve the world by making it more diverse, sustainable, and cyber-safe.
We would like to be defined as the ones that like to work as a team, rowing in the same direction and with common goals, with a brave attitude and without fear of change, counting on the best and seeking excellence in what that we do, open and transparent in our processes.
WHAT DO WE DO ON THE PRODUCT & SERVICE TEAM?
We develop and deploy the portfolio of B2B Cybersecurity and Cloud Products and Services to be commercialized by Telefonica Tech either directly in the market or through channels such as the Telefonica OBs, ensuring the enablement of all capacities needed as planned together with the OB. We support the P&S evolution by providing the vision, market tendency and demand detected withing the market. Out last goal is contributing to a sustainable business growth in Cybersecurity and Cloud revenues for the Telefonica Group.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK…
As a member of the P&S Team your main tasks will be:
- Locally adapting the P&S value proposition, working together with local OB marketing areas to adapt the global product & Services value proposition on to the particularities that might apply locally in the German market and different target customers.
- Elaborating the P&S strategic plan applicable to the German market, including in the plan inputs from commercial areas (OB sales, sales specialists, business development managers...)
- Include TCCTs standard P&S in the OB catalogue, aiming for maximum knowledge transfer on to presales and sales areas.
- Follow up the commercial performance on various P&S and suggest actions to be deployed in order to improve KPIs by giving local feedback to Product Managers in charge of those services.
- Support all the delivery process in order to implement P&S within the OB catalogue, aiming to decrease the activation time and improve time to market.
- Gathering best practices in the commercialization of P&S by the OB
- Gathering information related to market trends (demand, competence)
- Feedback towards the global product managers to ensure a competitive P&S evolution
- Continuous training to sales and presales areas in Telefonica Tech and OB
- Identifying potential clients suitable for each P&S so that they can be included in the commercial actions plans.
- Design, coordinate and/or execute marketing campaigns or demand generation actions for specific P&S some examples of these action could be conferences, events, workshops, training sessions, client visits or presentations...
- Help in local relation with technological partners in order to ensure commercial traction.
AND FOR THAT, WE THINK IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR YOU TO HAVE...
Technical profile and at least 3 years as a Product Manager with experience in the management of technical projects with multiple stakeholders
What interested us the most?
- About your experience:
- At least three years of experience in similar position
- Design and conceptualization of IT related services
- B2B (large, medium, and small clients) products and services sales in IT related environments and Cybersecurity Services
- Marketing activities related to cybersecurity and Cloud services
- Cybersecurity and Cloud products and services, especially with technology related to communications in Cloud environments
- Knowledge in architectures based in Cloud AWS, Azure, Google.
- Knowledge in SaaS products and services and cloud commercialization models.
- Business case analysis and financial follow-up
- Preferred Qualification
- Degree or Higher Engineering in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or similar
- Marketing and finance courses or master’s degree
- PM Certification would be a plus.
- Languages :
- Mandatory high level of German and English
- Spanish as a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER...?
- Work-life balance, hybrid model and flexible schedule.
- Training for your professional development and Partner certifications.
- Attractive compensation and a benefit package.
#We are diverse
We are convinced that diverse and inclusive equipment is more innovative, transformative and achieves better results. That is why we promote and guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation and identity, culture, disability, or any other personal condition.
We want to get to know you! 😊
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich