Come build the future with us.
What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together, we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon’s marketplace is home to more than two million small businesses, individual Selling Partners and household names, who reach tens of millions of potential customers. These customers can choose from more than 120 million products and this vast choice is only possible, because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses, who offer their products on the platform. Today, more than 50% of worldwide purchases from Amazon’s sites are made from third party sellers.
The Amazon Business Marketplace team is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager, who is responsible to develop new business opportunities with mid and large enterprise sized merchants. In this role, you will support the growth of Amazon e-commerce merchants in their B2B business. You will also work across Amazon to utilize other products and services to create new and powerful value propositions for these e-commerce merchants.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services
· Develop a sustainable relationship with your selling partners, acquire and develop them to succeed.
· Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
· Learn the advertising or merchant services portfolio and the Amazon culture
For this position, we expect..
· Bachelor's degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
· Experience in sales/ business development, e-commerce, payments or retail through internships, as a working student, etc.
· Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
· Willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
· Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Independence and flexibility in dealing with complex issues. Strong problem solving and service orientation
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
· Strong account management skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with partners
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.