Role can be based either in Milan, London or Munich
The Global Fleet & Product (GFP) Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Program Manager to help drive projects that support our fleet including new program initiatives, tech integration, expansion and performance management. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing GFP team responsible for Amazon branded vehicles used for Last Mile deliveries across Europe.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We continue to challenge status quo and do things that have “never been done”. Amazon is continually striving to innovate and as part of this, looking at developing strong mechanisms, cost and efficiency controls, and driving engagement with our external partners to achieve the same for our ever-growing Last Mile fleet of vehicles.
In this role you will help create the roadmap, dive deep into existing processes, influence external partners and create efficiencies that will have needle-moving impact. You will define requirements, identify and develop solutions leveraging both internal and external capabilities in this role.
Some of the responsibilities are:
· Handle full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact across multiple organizations
· Development of the overall program strategy, tactically coordinating teams in and outside of your organization to deliver
· Set goals, analyze data and define improvements that are quantified with metrics
· Partner with internal/external teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order
· Oversee gaps between teams, processes and systems
· Solve ambiguous problems and effectively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
· Work with program managers, business leaders and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
· Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
· Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
· Regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing Amazon Logistics organization. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers). Come join our team and help us make history!
· Completed Bachelor's Degree or higher
· Proven experience in project/program management
· Experience overseeing roadmap definition and execution
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience leading or interacting with cross-functional teams (internally and externally)
· English is a must-have
· Experience in fleet management
· Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
· Current or past experience in automotive, OEMs, automotive car rental companies is valued
· Experience in core disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality management.
· Fluency in one or more European languages
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.