ELIS Operations & Engineering Solutions Delivery Manager
ELIS Operations & Engineering Solutions Delivery ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Operations and Engineering Solution Delivery Manager will be responsible for the life cycle planning of business applications through selection, operation, refresh, migration, optimization, retirement, and disposal in Electrification Business Area in US. Reporting to the Electrification IS Operations & Engineering Solutions Delivery Leader, you will manage the applications group that has specific responsibility for building or configuring, maintaining, or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning applications through the life cycle for Manufacturing Production and Distribution Centers.
- • Leadership and Management: Support and implement the ABB leadership vision and direction of the Operations and Engineering application team to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals
- ?—? Develop productive relationships with Operations leaders across the organization to influence how applications can enable new sources of value
- ?—? Support the develop and enhancement of methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement
- ?—? Ensure that applications processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation
- ?—? Manage Operations and Engineering applications group personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps
- ?—? Implement and manage application life cycle management status reporting, metrics, and benchmarks.
- ?—? Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization
- ?—? Provide support and facilitate innovative application work to test new ideas with bounded cost and time frames
- • Application Governance, Strategy and Delivery: The Operations and Engineering Solution Delivery Manager's primary responsibility is to support the Operations and Engineering Solution Delivery Leader in ensuring that the Operations and Engineering applications meet the needs of the business as a whole:
- ?—? Support the assessment of the technical and business fitness of the application portfolio and their associated costs and risks. Knowledgeable of End-to-End Warehousing Processes including Receiving, Put away, Order Processing, Picking, Packing, Shipping, (ASN) Advance Shipping Notification, (Purchase Order) PO Management, (Sales Order) SO Management, Wave management, Inventory Management, Yard Management, RF Technologies, Automation Technologies.
- ?—? Experience in analysis and configuration of warehouse management packages
- ?—? Supports the applications governance process to gain consensus on a prioritized set of measurable business outcomes that applications must support
- ?—? Working with stakeholders and the application governance council to define a prioritized set of business outcomes and application work to accomplish those outcomes within the limitations of the applications budget
- ?—? Working with stakeholders to accomplish this application work in a way that improves the business and technical fitness of the application portfolio and minimizes its ongoing support costs
- ?—? Overseeing the applications organization's successful delivery of these business outcomes in partnership with business colleagues
- ?—? Supports the benefits realization activities to ensure the business outcomes are achieved
- ?—? Overseeing support activities in conjunction with infrastructure and operations to ensure the applications perform well in production
- • Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with business and operational leadership across the enterprise, developing a detailed understanding of the issues, challenges, and opportunities that they face
- ?—? Manage relationships with Senior Stakeholders with status updates, issue resolution and expectation management
- ?—? Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic and operational priorities
- ?—? Supports complex program roadmaps, diverse stakeholders, and inter-dependencies
- ?—? Supports and engage the team in the strategic vision for Operations and Engineering applications
- Provide clarity to each team member on their role in achieving the vision, strategy, and goals
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related is required with minimum 12 or more years of experience as an IT Manager, IT Project Manager, Program Manager or Agile Product Manager. Must have 7+ years of demonstrated experience managing a high-performing, cohesive team. Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing a Blue Yonder (JDA) operations team.
- • Leadership of large, preferably global, team members in application development, implementation or management is strongly preferred.
- • Must be able to define and implement various (Warehouse Management System) WMS processes. Experience in leading and delivering applications solutions or experience in leading and delivering applications solutions for WMS/Fulfillment.
- • Ability to build cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business colleagues is required. Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements.
- • Proven analytical and problem resolution skills with the ability to assess complex issues with limited information. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with an exceptional focus on quality. Proven track record working in coordination with system architecture teams.
- • Very strong collaboration skills are required with ability to build strategic partner relationships with IT peers, functional business teams and external customers. Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple global, remote teams is required.
- • Self-directed, motivated, and able to work independently with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Must be a committed and flexible team player.
- • Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten