Category Manager＆CNILX P&L Manager
Category Manager＆CNILX P&L ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Category Manager & CNILX P&L Manager, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing Procurement & Logistics (PL) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for Plastic Category, for Electrification Business Area in Xiamen, China. Reporting to the Hub BU /LBU SCM Manager, you will ensure execution in accordance with Company, PL and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process, implementing effective Procurement & Logistics strategies in line with business strategy
- Applying and implementing Procurement & Logistics standards, tools, processes, minimizing supply risk regarding quality，delivery and financial exposure by working in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company P2P guidelines
- Leading Plastic Category team to initiate and implement breakthrough Category Strategies, Programs and Policies for related Supply Base to ensure optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Quality, Delivery, Sustainability and Innovations.
- Managing supplier relationship including performance, cost and quality improvement by driving the Continuous Improvement
- Working closely with Global Plastic Category team to ensure global supply strategy well implemented in China, ensuring the stable supply from global supplier for both plastic raw material and parts
- Leading CNILX ELSP P&L team to implement Hub Asia supply strategy and annual cost optimization to support local division business development and growth
- Managing the performance of plastic category team members through clear goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching
- Interfacing with PM and Engineering for new product development strategy and implementation
- 5 years relevant experience in procurement category management with global responsibility, has hands on experience of shaping and executing category strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal interactions skills. Strong negotiation skills and analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis)
- Ability to solve problems and coordinate with cross-functional teams communication and project
- Proven track record in successfully leading, managing, and coaching a high-performance team
- Must have project management capability
- A Bachelor's Degree or above
- Fluency in English
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten