Functional AnalystTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be helping to create business blueprints, contributing to the delivery of Information Systems services, perform various ABB business analyses to support decisions regarding IS solutions; under supervision creates/assists the appropriate Business Blueprint. Reporting to the Manager Information Systems (IS) Marketing and Sales you will be part of a team studying key data and providing valuable insights to assist with business decisions regarding Information Systems solutions.
- IS Service Delivery: Collaborates with IS Service Managers and Business Process Specialist to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases.
- Business Processes: Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- IS Processes: Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- IS Technology: Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software.
- Governance: For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- IS Strategy: Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and ABB IS Strategy. Also, of any incident, change or project which has or might have a major impact on the relevant part of the service.
- People leadership and development: Provides guidance or support to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience designing/implementing/supporting SAP CS solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SAP customer service (CS) processes.
- SAP service management configuration.
- Field service business process.
- Service costing configurations, Settlement configurations.
- Knowledge of SD order to cash processes.
- Strong knowledge of SAP tables.
- Understanding of integration points with other SAP modules.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
- Design and implement high quality solutions.
- CS subject matter expert for run support.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the business.
- Ability to coordinate meetings and other required activities throughout a project life cycle.
- Ability to coordinate and perform training for the business.
- Ability to coordinate with other module SAP functional analyst for integration requirements.
- Ability to coordinate with third parties for integration requirements.
- Strong knowledge of IDOC integration for third party solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and good knowledge of overall business processes and IT technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- CS module, ABAP Debugging experience is an additional advantage.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten