Senior Project Engineer - EL Low Voltage products
Senior Project Engineer - EL Low Voltage productsTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Project Engineer you will be the Technical Lead for Electrification Low Voltage systems and panels and will develop projects in Electrical Engineering defining the team, scope, schedule and its delivery guiding the detailing of drawings/projects, the preparation of execution plans, methods and processes to be followed, as well as monitoring and ensuring the development, installation, testing and commissioning within the agreed deadlines and meeting the established costs, quality and safety requirements.
- Evaluate, select and apply techniques and procedures in your specialty for the development of Engineering projects, calculations and project cost optimization, through the preparation of execution plans, methods and processes to be followed, preparing the list of assembled supplies, guiding the detailing of drawings / projects.
- Monitor the development of projects, installation, testing and commissioning, by providing the information and support necessary to ensure compliance with the required quality and productivity standards.
- Carry out inspections and technical visits, aiming the adaptation and release of machinery and equipment, as well as ensuring the progress of projects in its area of operation.
- Develop and maintain updated manuals and documents related to projects in your area of expertise, ensuring compliance with specifications, standards and procedures.
- Support the management of contracts in the issuance of claims – new claims, changes in the scope of work, impact on costs and time, risk analysis, among others, providing quality solutions according to the client's requirements and in accordance with the defined budget, also ensuring the adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Develop and present reports to management on the progress of projects, costs, schedules and other monitoring and control data, supporting decision making in cases of deviations or necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to supply chain management to ensure that technical requirements and specifications are communicated, understood and agreed to by designated suppliers, including technical evaluation of supplier proposals.
- Interact with customers, participating in meetings, providing technical information, presenting project engineering details, implementation support and others necessary for your satisfaction.
- Previous experience as a project engineer dealing with Low Voltage products dimensioning, specifications, technical requisitions, and material lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent English (mandatory) and advanced Spanish (desirable).
- Experience using the software EPLAN and AUTOCAD (desirable).
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten