IS ERP Operations Manager
IS ERP Operations ManagerTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries. The main purpose of this position is to apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics, is capable to work independently. This is IS ERP Operation Manager role based in Bangalore reporting to Global IS ERP TimeZone Manager & is a part of ERP Domain of ABB. This position is at Global Grade 14.
- Working on governance management to the resolve the incidents and problems, especially handling application operations and maintenance with good understanding of ITIL best practices (Incident, Problem & Change Management).
- Ensuring high ERP systems availability & positive service-level agreement (SLA) & Key Performance Indicators (KPI) trend with regards to ERP run services.
- Utilizing one’s understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements to guide colleagues in execution and operation.
- Proactively supporting the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/services.
- Collaborating with application managers, ERP mangers, vendors, Build teams and other dependent stakeholders. Being the responsible person for vendor & contract management to execute terms and conditions of contracts with financial management.
- Contributing towards automations, innovations & lean management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization (Ex- Business Administration, Information technology, Finance& Commerce & Engineering).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT environment.
- Experience in supporting operations and maintenance of ERP applications and interfaces.
- Strong knowledge on any SAP Module, preferably UAM/Basis desirable, ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions and customer service-oriented approach and strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in writing knowledge articles, support documentation and working knowledge of collaborative tools (Ex-ITSM, Power BI, Tableau & MS Office tools).
- ITIL methodology experience will be a plus along with ability to understand both IT and business point of view.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if it is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten