Software Developer for Robotics Process Application Platform
Software Developer for Robotics Process Application PlatformTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Are you ready to work with a purpose? Do you get excited about creating innovations with real value? Are you a cut above the rest? Then keep reading! We need you to help us develop the latest robotics technologies, making them appeal to some of the world´s largest industries. Work with us to create the foundation for ABB Robotics process application platform in our next generation of Robot control systems, in a team of skilled and dedicated software developers. The role is reporting to R&D Team Manager.
- Drive new technologies in robotics process application technologies such as robotic spot welding, arc welding, dispensing (gluing), palletizing and other by delivering high quality, innovative software solutions.
- Work in cross-functional lean agile teams to continuously evolve and deliver on new product objectives.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, Electronics Engineers, User Experience experts, Product Owners and other stakeholders in the unit, taking on learnings and opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Be part of the whole process – from customer demand to prototyping, coding, testing on real hardware in the lab, follow-up and maintenance.
- Take lead for your delivery and own development.
- Contribute to the team with your positive energy.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You thrive in an environment where you work close to customers and have a will to learn about different technologies and how to integrate them into industrial products.
- You are a versatile software developer and not afraid to combine and try out new areas if needed to solve a problem, whether it is in embedded C/C++, HMI in C# or HTML5, or make sub-routines in our own robot programming language, RAPID.
- You have a Master’s degree in relevant fields and few years of relevant experience, or much more.
- You enjoy taking on interesting challenges where the solution or even approach is not yet known, finding your way by exploring together with others.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Martin Nordvall, +4621-34 40 12, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +4621-34 42 50; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +4621-32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +4621-32 90 97. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Linda Lundstedt, +4621-32 51 94. Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Last day to apply is however October 24, 2021. ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions. We are a trusted partner who continues to redefine robotics automation, with a focus on collaborative solutions, which allow humans to work safely alongside robots without the need for barriers. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten