IS Program Manager - ERP, MOIM
IS Program Manager - ERP, MOIMTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion. In this role you will be responsible in driving and managing technology roadmap in the area of ERP for division in close alignment with Motion IS and ABB global IS. Collecting and understanding business requirements (locally and globally), evaluate alternatives and build target architecture that fits to MOIM needs and integrates well together Motion landscape including but not limited to PLM, Sales Force, Third party WMS, TMS, etc. In this role you will be reporting to MOIM Global Operations manager / MOIM IS manager.
- Running MOIM projects and planning (e.g. MOIM ERP roadmap)
- Collecting, analyzing & understanding business needs connected to Division Strategy – validate with management.
- Developing alternatives, run validation, assure alignment and agreement with stake holders
- Providing clear guidance and options to management for decision making.
- Ensuring that both global and regional distinct business needs in major countries are fulfilled (e.g. China, India,)
- Developing target architecture.
- Building roadmap in line with MO and ABB ERP program.
- Participating planning of overall future IS landscape for MOIM business processes
- Coordinating and driving global implementation of agreed solutions within the Division
- Participating to MO-level ERP-related common projects as MOIM representative – ensure smart harmonization aligning with priorities and requirements from the division
- Ensuring proper governance is followed in all IS related projects within scope (budgeting, reporting and project execution).
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Good knowledge of business, business processes and IS support systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience within the area of ERP systems, preferably track record of completed ERP project.
- Ability to translate detailed and sometimes complex issues handled in the expert community to a understandable information needed for non-subject matter experts to take decisions.
- Experienced project manager (e.g. PMP certified)
- Ability to effectively work across different functions and lead a team of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent multicultural collaboration skills.
- Patient, stress tolerant and persistent continuous developer. Pro-active, independent and can carry the responsibility.
- Ability to move between high level and detail level topics as needed to solve task at hand.
- Ability to build and communicate future state picture, analyze as-is and build road map to close gap’s.
- Cultural awareness, good communication, good argumentation and ability to convince and sell.
- Good networking and social skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten