Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to support the definition of the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager, who can help support our future as we grow our business in Germany. If you are analytical and able to think big, with a passion for TV and movies come join our highly collaborative team. You will have the opportunity to execute programs and grow professionally alongside your colleagues as well as to make autonomous decisions and own projects.
· Execute goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives.
· Develop and deploy customer data and dashboards to execute strategy.
· Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational and project reporting to track progress, manage escalations, and continuously drive the organization towards our goals.
· Perform complex analysis and create business-driving documents that surface key learnings and recommend new content business initiatives.
· Work cross functionally with the content, product management, engineering, merchandising, marketing and operations teams to document and define initiatives and drive them through execution.
· Establish and lead operational workflows and partner programs to enable international expansion.
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
· Experience owning program or project management.
· Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization.
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements.
· Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain.
· Experience with writing functional requirements to create new tools or refine processes/policies.
· Competent delivery of results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
· Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development.
· Work experience in building and managing operational teams for online services.
· Ability to build positive long-term relationships with both internal and external partners and influence them to deliver results.
· Confident leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with technical employees.
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.