Big Data Software Engineer (m/f/diverse) ADAS
In your position as (Big) Data Engineer in the area of ADAS systems you define strategies how to handle world wide data management and administration. You provide methods for an efficient usage of the data, which is distributed in various data centers around the globe either on-premise or in the cloud. Together with the team you develop solutions to enable the seamless usage of the data by the end users. You support projects in setting up their data management pipeline and ensure that the requirements are implemented in alignment to the given policies. Apart from developing tools and processes applying agile, big data, cloud technologies and principles you also align with IT departments to specify the needed underlying IT infrastructure.
- Coordinate requirements for worldwide ADAS test campaigns.
- Co-responsibility of the ingest toolchain and data administration (multi-digit petabyte range).
- Co-responsibility in the development of a realtime data monitoring and reporting system
- Process automation and assurance across the entire data lifecycle / workflow.
- Design of the Big Data infrastructure
- Support data managers in project design and implementation.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Cmpleted degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable field of study.
- Extensive experience with distributed databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Very good programming skills in a client/server environment using Python, PHP and .Net
- Very good knowledge of developing highly scalable (hybrid) solutions using Azure and AWS
- Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Results-oriented and independent way of working according to Agile.
- Clear and target group oriented communication style
Applications from severely disabled people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich