Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Supporting the global IT planning process, including steering and consolidation of cost center and cost unit planning, rolling forecast, variance analysis, reporting, budget presentations, planning guideline, alignment with Global IT
- Review of investments incl. business case and budget impact; project portfolio alignment
- Supporting the IT&D Cost Management, including actuals handling, CapEx activation, verifying IT spend against budget, accruals, month-/year-end closure
- Providing IT&D functional reporting (e.g., monthly and year-end reporting, including related delta analysis; investment and project reporting; FTE reporting)
- Supporting the continuous improvement of functional steering processes and reporting structures
- Support of further topics in the area of IT Financial Management (e.g., saving tracking, consulting in business case creation for IT projects and IT initiatives, supporting benchmark/transformation activities)
- A university degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems or economics with a focus on finance/controlling or equivalent education
- Experience in IT Controlling or IT Financial Management would be an advantage
- General knowledge of IT
- Knowledge of industry standards, frameworks and methodologies in the area of IT Governance (COBIT) is preferred
- Strong communication and social competencies combined with the ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and IT stakeholders
- Experience of working in an Intercultural environment
- Competence in both analytical/conceptual and hands-on practice
- Fluent in English, oral & written (must), fluent in German, oral & written (desirable)
- Personality profile: integrity, initiative & commitment, self-reliance, flexibility, ability to work under high pressure, integrative, persistency, assertiveness
BenefitsFirst Network and Contacts
Our junior employees are encouraged to maintain and extend their network. Consequently, there is a chance for professional and private exchange with their colleagues (m/f/d) anytime.Workplace Health Management
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.Working Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
To enhance DB Schenker's vision and IT Governance' strategic direction, a new IT Governance organization structure has been implemented. The mission and objective for the IT Governance department is to cope with the existing and upcoming challenges for IT to give orientation, guidance and advice to the global Schenker IT community. As a functional unit, the IT Governance department has regulatory control responsibilities within the global IT Organization.
Purpose of Global IT Financial Performance & Portfolio Management as a part of IT Governance, is ensuring the effective and efficient use of financial resources within the global IT organization by determining related steering processes and reporting structures. In your role as IT Financial Manager you are functionally reporting to the Head of Global IT Financial Performance & Portfolio Management.
For our location in Essen / Germany we are looking for an IT Financial Manager (*).Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
IT Financial Manager (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich