As a dynamic and motivated Student Assistant-Recruiting, you will be part of our HR team responsible for recruiting our Business Services Team (BST).
You will support our recruiting team in handling the operational application process (maintaining data in the applicant management system, monitoring the applicant process, communicating with applicants, prescreening, and coordinating interviews). In doing so, you will assist our Recruiting Assistant with telephone and written correspondence with applicants, specialist departments, and personnel service providers and help in drafting and publishing job advertisements. You'll support our team in actively sourcing and directly approaching candidates. Your daily business will include research and analysis as well as preparing PowerPoint presentations. You will also be involved in HR marketing, developing and implementing our employer branding strategy for our Business Services Team, and designing and implementing related university campus activities.
In addition, you will take on smaller projects in recruiting and occasionally help out in our people development team with preparing and following up on training opportunities.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You enjoy recruiting topics.
- Your work style is independent, structured, and precise, and you consistently deliver high quality.
- You know how to best prioritize your tasks. You're consistently dependable.
- You have excellent team and communication skills as well as a service-oriented way of working.
- You're flexible and motivated and keep a cool head even in difficult situations.
- You are enrolled in college as a student.
- Ideally, you have some experience in HR.
- You are proficient in the MS Office package.
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills complete your profile.
You'll work in a highly motivated five-person team that's responsible for the areas of recruiting and training. The team collaborates with respect, acceptance, and mutual trust. In addition, you'll keep in close contact with our colleagues from Career Development Team and the Center of Expertise Legal and can draw on the experience of your colleagues at any time. Interfacing with them will give you interesting insight into the work of the other areas of HR. Your manager and colleagues will be there for you during your orientation phase as well as in day-to-day business.