Income Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist
The Income Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist is responsible for executing Corporate Income Tax accounting and ensuring Corporate Income Tax compliance for all European and Asian legal entities in over 20 countries within the Foot Locker Europe Group.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
As part of the three-man European CIT team, the Manager Income Tax Accounting & Reporting is responsible for executing Corporate Income Tax accounting and ensuring Corporate Income Tax compliance for European and Asian legal entities in over 20 countries within the Foot Locker Europe Group.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Manage corporate income tax and trade tax compliance processes:
- Timely and accurate local country CIT / Trade Tax compliance, including return-to-provision reconciliation
- Manage 3rd party preparation of corporate income tax return, including first line review of draft returns
- Timely tax payment, forecasting and tracking
- Support the Tax Director and Senior Manager in CIT / Trade tax audit defense
- Support the US Tax Department in internal and external corporate income tax reporting and disclosures
- Assist the Senior Manager in the corporate income tax and trade tax accounting process consisting of:
- Timely and accurate reporting of the complex annual US GAAP tax provision for the regions, including quarterly income tax close
- Controlling and owning the in-house CIT reporting system (OneSource)
- Maintaining the tax accounts in the general ledger system in a timely, accurate and high-quality manner.
- Prepare tax calculations for the local GAAP financial statements
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Manage local country withholding tax obligations (e.g. obtain certificates, process payments, liaise with stakeholders, etc.)
- Act as one of the Company’s primary contacts with its external tax compliance service providers
- Maintain (internal) Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Support accurate and timely execution of transfer pricing and CbCr-obligations.
- Support the company’s growth in Europe and Asia from a tax perspective
- High potential, holding a university degree in Tax (direct taxes)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience in an in-house corporate tax department or Big 4 tax consultancy firm
- We are open to international candates, but for this role knowledge of (local) Dutch income tax is a must
- High level of experience with CIT compliance and understanding of CIT rules applicable to a Pan European company
- Advanced Excel skills, combined with strong accounting and tax accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret various types of financial information, attention to detail is essential.
- Effective time management
- A team player with a service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in coordination with Finance and Accounting
- Ability to travel within the region and to the NY office
- Ability to independently diagnose and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with US owned companies is a plus
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is a plus
- Fluent in English, another EU language is a plus
Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the interest of the Company.
For recruiting matters the position is posted as Specialist due to the tasks & responsiblities, but when starting this positon at Foot Locker the job title will be Manager Income Tax Accounting & Reporting
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden