BACK OFFICE SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
As a positive and enthusiastic people manager you know how to motivate and inspire our internal and external teams and deliver a satisfactory service for our customers in difficult situations. Youguide and lead the teams ensuring that all back office & service escalations are handled professionally and in an efficient manner while partnering with our internal and external partners. You know how to build relationships and partner with team members while working on a continuous process improvement work stream.
Thisposition is responsible forleading our back office team to provide excellent customer service and resolve allescalations in a timely mannerand for the satisfactory handling of cases that are considered out of standard support boundaries.Positively impacting the first call resolution of the customer serviceteamand managing the percentage of cases that get escalated as well as the turn around and effort it requires to get 2ndand 3rdlevel escalations resolved.
Main responsibilitiesaresupporting the team (people management),processcontrol, improving KPI’s such as customer satisfaction, first call resolution byworking closely with Training, Content and Quality teamimprovetraining materialand other available content for agents.
- Guide and lead the internalback office team and evaluatetheperformanceof both the internal and externa back office teams.
- Works with agents, case coordinatorand (customer) feedback to review andlook for improvement opportunities tothe knowledge base,onlinearticles,and process documentation.
- Provide feedback& guidancetothe external team managers on how to improve the correct behavior when dealing with potential service escalations.
- Managesthe service escalationscustomer claims that are outside the normal service boundaries to ensure a correct and optimum resolution.
- Build strong relationships with ourinternal partners to ensure that projects do not negatively impact the customer journey and case more service interruptions.
- Monitor the internal and external back office overall quality of work and efficiency of the teams by process flow.
- Work with the internal team to ensure that all processes related to or for the back office are up to date during the implementation or projects that touch back-office workflows.
- As the team lead you are thepoint of contact for theback-officeteam and do you have the responsibility to deal with the efficient use of team resources, setting up meetings, coaching and performance reviews.
- A keen influencer with a can-do attitude, who is flexible and enjoys cross functional teamwork.
- Bachelorlevel or working experience.
- 3+ yearsofexperiencein a process and/or mentor rolein (customer) service.
- Experienced in writing and creatingprocessdocumentationthat is both accurate as well as easy to comprehend.
- Experiencedinknowledge monitoring and improvement methodologies.
- Good understanding of contact center operations and KPIs.
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure.
- Proven experience in staff coaching and development.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden