Manager Digital Marketing
Foot Locker is seeking a highly analytical performance-oriented digital marketing professional to drive customer acquisition and retention across our performance media channels in Southern Europe. The Manager Digital Marketing is a core contributor to growing new customers, optimizing customer acquisition cost, increasing lifetime value and improving overall customer quality. You will oversee the deployment of digital marketing plans including SEM, display advertising and paid social to effectively and efficiently drive traffic and sales. The position is well-suited for an accomplished digital native who successfully can navigate a large matrixed organization that consists of digital shared services, data/analytics, technology teams, purchasing and brand marketing. #LI-JR1
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the COE, planning, content, and tech teams to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize acquisition volume, lower CAC and discount spend, and drive higher lifetime value
- Oversee the execution of investments and ROI per market
- Collaborate and optimize toolkits outlining audience selection, spends and asset choices based on data
- Run and optimize paid media testing road map (learnings to be fed into future campaigns)
- Work with external partners Google & Facebook to collect and understand opportunities during peak moments.
- You’ll immerse yourself in our business and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through to completion
- Identify, test and roll-out new media opportunities
- 4+ years of experience developing a strong working expertise of digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of Paid Search (SEM), SEO, Email, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology-oriented degree.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing in Southern Europe, Italy, Spain and Portugal in specific.
- Knowledge of the Italian/Spanish language is a plus.
- Available during the entire duration of the assignment which is 1 year.
- A continuous-learner mindset with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape as it relates to digital media, website engagement, and analytics.
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on past results, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude; absorbs information and reacts in a timely manner with a bias towards action.
- Committed cross-functional partner and a great team player.
- Retail experience highly preferred.
- Hands on experience using data from digital and site analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics to make marketing decisions.
- Hands on experience using media buying platforms such as SA360, DV360 and Facebook Business Manager and Awin
- Excellent communicator; ability to transform detailed analysis and digital marketing complexity into straightforward summaries for all levels of the organization.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist